HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
"HEALTH-CARE", a full-fledged Hospital Information System, is an absolutely user-friendly, menu-driven and multi-user Package, catering precisely to Administration, Establishment, Accounting and Inventory needs of multi-bedded Hospital.
This Package is available in two different platforms.
· DOS Version package running in Local Area Network (LAN)
· Windows Version package running under Windows 9x and Windows NT.
Front End Tool : Visual Basic
Back End : MS Access
Salient feature of all the Modules, specified in the annexure, is that the user need not have the drudgery of using the Code Numbers (relating to the Module), while entering the day-to-day transactions. And also, with the on-line update embedded in each Module, the Package enables currently updated figures to be made available at any time.
The Package comprises the following Modules :
· Patient Registration - Helps the user Maintain personal details of patients registered in the clinic (both In-patient and Out-patient)
· Patient Clinical History Maintenance - Helps the Doctors maintain their Patient's Clinical History. This also helps the Doctors pull out any details about the patient based on Date Of Visit (both In-patient and Out-patient)
· Billing - Very useful in the front office management of the clinic. This also helps to raise bills for the patient's visit. A receptionist can operate this module comfortably without disturbing the Doctor (both In-patient and Outpatient).
· Public Relation - Helps in printing mailing slips to Patients, Friends based on Date of Birth or Date of Wedding. This module also contains options to print Referral, Admission, and Opinion letters.
· Laboratory Maintenance - Includes options to register various Tests and Print Reports & Bills for the Registered Tests. This also contains a Collection Report, which helps to monitor the Laboratory Collection on Daily Basis.
· Financial Accounting System - Caters to total Accounting requirements including Receivables and Payables, integrated with the Billing Module.
· Stores Inventory
· Backup and Restore - Helps the Doctor to take backup copies of their database. In case of any data loss, a restore option is provided in the package to restore the database from the backup copies.